OlapX Web is a sophisticated multidimensional database browsing ActiveX control for web applications. It enables the creation interactive analysis, reporting and presentation of Microsoft's Analysis Services databases.
Designed for users at any business or technical skill level in a company to perform their own multidimensional analysis, create reports, and share them for better decision making.
- Open MSAS cubes, cubes, cue views or report portfolios from your network or web addresses
- Intuitive navigation thru multidimensional data with mouse clicks
- Easily transfer data to other applications through the clipboard
- It's very easy to choose the data you want to see
- Pareto and dimension options to analyze only the desired records
- Diverse options for sorting your data
- Multiple format options enables you to personalize your information
- Using formatting options according to the information values
- Sophisticated charting format with ability to export to JPG, PNG, BMP, etc
- Easily create presentations with OlapX Application support. You can export whole reports to HTML, RTF, PDF or to other application via the clipboard
- Web and developer versions
Together with our cube creation assistan OlapXAcc, they become the perfect couple for small and medium size enterprise to create and maintaint their own datawarehouse.
OlapX Web Control is a free trial software application from the Active X subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English, Portuguese, Spanish and it was last updated on 2004-08-28. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Win98.
OlapX Web Control (version 4.0) has a file size of 8.09 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 87 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.